Business valuations and valuation expert opinions for the statutory and other related purposes are performed by the qualified valuator, Ms. Martina Rošková, MBA, who was named the Business Valuation Expert Witness in accordance with the Act No. 36/1967 Coll. on Expert Witnesses and Translators, and related regulations and amendments.
Business Valuations are provided for companies, private individuals, investors, stakeholders and directors of corporations, legal entities, a Court and governmental authorities for a wide range of purposes including:
- Transfer pricing
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Initial Public Offering, Mandatory Offers, Squeeze-outs
- Litigation and Ownership Disputes
- Reorganization and Bankruptcies
- Demergers, Changes of legal structure
- Capital increase in return for contribution in kind
- Regular valuations of investment funds.